Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Trip to the Hawaii System, Day 10

Well..I am cured of the allergic reaction,I fed the chef to these strange creatures called sharks,and I caught a delicious meal for tonight! I think it's called a munky or something like that.and turns out,we had an intact year supply of english muffins on board the wrecked ship!I wish I had some jelly to go with it *sigh* today,I saw Lando and Siri!I guess their ship wrecked too! (I wonder why they were together on a ship? They seemed to be bickering a whole lot..suh-spish-us!)So me,Siri,and Lando are having a great time!and if you are wondering why im not staying in a swan-kay hotel on the beach,it's because im am on a deserted island,so im in a 3-room hut with lando & siri,ut I have to share a bed with someone,since there are only two!.Not everyone at once now,first come first serve!


Tootles,
Oola

10 Comments:

Blogger Captain Typho said...

I'm sure whatever Siri's doing, it's Jedi business.

7:52 PM  
Blogger jedisiri said...

yes,typho.*nod seriously*i am on a mission of finding out where the bounty hunter Bee-Lee.(funny name,isn't it?)

5:32 AM  
Blogger Captain Typho said...

Be careful. And don't turn your back on that guy.

7:19 AM  
Blogger flu said...

Don't forget to keep an eye out for Don Ho. He's a suspicious character, too.

8:00 AM  
Blogger Jo Jo The Monkeyboy's Ghost said...

You caught a what for dinner?!!

1:33 PM  
Blogger Oola said...

oh..now I found out it's called a mon...nevermind....

6:57 PM  
Blogger jedisiri said...

Don Ho.okay i will handle him.thanks fluke.*nod*

10:32 PM  
Blogger Leia said...

The kind with the banana stuffing?

2:43 PM  
Blogger Jedi Katt said...

Master Tachi: So whether you've got that guyz?

Oola: Well, I've never got a "munky" or "shark" as dinner, can u plz send some to the Jedi Temple plz !?

3:27 AM  
Blogger Editor Choice said...

Superb Blog. Enjoyed it.
Here an interesting site regarding: Best hotel prices, Hotels, Hotel reservation, cheap hotel rates, Discount hotel rates, Deals on hotels. Available for many destinations:
Chicago Hotels, New-York hotels, London hotels, Paris hotels, Rome hotels, Boston hotels and much more.

1:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home