Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Last day on Hawaii ;Day 20

Goodness,gracious! What a trip we had! On this trip I learned,Munky taste good (like a banana glaze),Siri+Lando=Hell,and I need anger mangagment classes.Lando and Siri fought like cats and dogs,and I busted a cap.My lekku were spinning wildly,my face was red,and I almost strangled Lando.Siriheld me up in the air so I couldn't kill him,(using the force),and in the process of letting me down,I acted as was calm,then when I was about two feet above the ground,I threw a high kick to her face.I had hurt a jedi,and I knew I was in trouble.when I got dow.I looked at Lando,passed out on the gritty sand,and Siri,staring at me with cold,teary eyes and a bloody hand on her face.I broke down in tears and fainted on the rough sand.I NEED anger management,Windu.Im crying inside and nobody knows it but me.I hurt my best friend and my,uh.....Lando.



Broken Down,
Oola

11 Comments:

Blogger Captain Typho said...

You kicked her in the face? Are you insane?

8:21 PM  
Blogger jedisiri said...

nonono i escaped that,oola.one can ever kick a jedi in her face.*nod*

10:05 PM  
Blogger Oola said...

You may think twi'leks are dumb,but we have an exelent memory.But either way,I tried to kick you in the face,and I need anger management classes.

captain,it anger,not insanity

1:28 PM  
Blogger Oola said...

nobody can kick jedi in the face? I think not! *star wars,Defense of Kamino and other tales* I could have sworn a jedi knight just got kicked..or am I bluffing

1:33 PM  
Blogger Mace Windu said...

"I need Angermanagement classes" I cant blame you on that one!

2:15 PM  
Blogger Jedi Katt said...

Well, I think that you are able to kick a jedi, but won't be Master Tachi. She got excellent sense of what's happening (and also what's going to happen!), so I'm really sure tht she escaped tht, believe me! *nod*

11:15 PM  
Blogger Captain Typho said...

If you did kick her in the face, I doubt you'd have a leg after that.

9:50 AM  
Blogger Oola said...

I don't.Im getting a a fake one tommarow.

6:41 PM  
Blogger johneyalexander05021516 said...

i thought your blog was cool and i think you may like this cool Website. now just Click Here

1:45 AM  
Blogger Oola said...

SPLOG! haha,Fluke,I beat you to it!

6:41 PM  
Blogger flu said...

well, poo.

3:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home