Sunday, August 28, 2005

Trip to the Hawaii system day 5

it took us 3 days to get there,then when we got there,we got wrecked! well so far we've set up a hut made of trees, salvaged furniture from the crash,and I have now realised that I have really great hunting skills.The chef from the ship served sushi and wouldn't tell me what that was...i hope its not raw seafood because im allergic to that.I wonder why my cheeks are so puff...damn! I am soooooo firing that chef!Dow imb tawkin bweird!!


Dootlesh,
Oowa

8 Comments:

Blogger LANDOCALRISSIAN said...

I love the Hawaii System! Wouldn't mind taking a trip there with a green hottie like you! If you'll invite.

8:54 PM  
Blogger jedisiri said...

lando!oola you should consider to go with ME! :)

3:22 AM  
Blogger Master Yoda said...

Watch out for the polar bear and French lady you must!

9:23 AM  
Blogger Leia said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

3:09 PM  
Blogger Leia said...

The Korean guy's serving sea urchins, isn't he?

3:10 PM  
Blogger Jo Jo The Monkeyboy's Ghost said...

Hawaii has bananas!

2:55 AM  
Blogger Oola said...

....Ill go with anyone that wants me to go with them..

11:09 AM  
Blogger James Baker said...

Congratulations Friend for your excellent blog on pet center!Keep up the good work!
If you have a moment, please visit my site:
pet center
I send you my warm regards and wish you continued success.
Have a nice day! :-)

2:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home